BrasPine & Braslumber are companies in the timber sector that work in pine wood processing. Since 1997 and 2003, we have produced high quality end products for the construction industry.
The company grew in the market in search of improvement of technology, services and people, with the objective of promoting a perfect union between these resources.
Offer solutions for decoration and appreciation of civil construction and furniture, through:
- Quality products and services;
- Technological innovation;
- Excellence in the relation with customers and suppliers;
- Appreciation of employees;
- Respect for communities and the environment.
These principles are the essence of the Company’s culture:
- Client: Our priority;
- Quality: Excellence in everything we do;
- People: Care, respect and appreciation;
- Integrity: Honesty and transparency;
- Passion: Essential to make the difference;
- Result: Assurance of continuity.
BrasPine & Braslumber came from a dream of three men, that have built a story together with willpower and determination and today are part of the story of many lives in Jaguariaíva-PR, Telêmaco Borba-PR and Porto Alegre-RS.
Antônio Tadeu Giacomet, Armando José Giacomet and Luis Humberto Pinilla Vásquez inaugurated BrasPine Madeiras in Jaguariaíva in 1997, with only 80 employees, but with a huge desire to make that dream come true.
3 years after the founding of BrasPine, the dream of Braslumber Indústria de Molduras begins and in 2002 the earthwork for the installation of the new factory and a new project begins.
With a lot of willpower and sweat, in August of 2003 Braslumber’s factory activities kick started with just over half the structure and with only 300 employees – who spent three months training in Jaguariaíva.
Currently, together, BrasPine & Braslumber employ approximately 2000 direct employees and export their products to several countries. The dream from the 90s came true.
Following the market trends, the Companies invest in the improvement of technology, services, people and respect for the environment. The goal is to find the perfect union between maximum use of resources and active responsibility of the organization.
Productivity, employment and quality. The entire industrial potential of BrasPine & Braslumber is based on this triad. Producing well, in the shortest possible time, with maximum quality makes all the difference in the competitive international market of wood. This philosophy generates opportunities, creates new alternatives and, above all, consolidates the clients trust.
BrasPine & Braslumber took a big step forward in 2015: the ISO 9001* certification. This certification is applied in more than 170 countries and serves as a reference when it comes to standard quality.
In 2016 another great step was taken: the certification of ISO 14001*. This other certification ensures that we respect the Environment. At BrasPine & Braslumber the certificates were granted by SGS Group, one of the most demanding certifiers in the world market.
BrasPine & Braslumber have the FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®) seal, which ensures that the raw material used in our production process comes from responsible forest management.
These achievements were the result of intense work that involved the efforts of all employees, who changed their routines in order to achieve this goal, integrally committing themselves to the continuous improvement of our processes and improvement of our products.
Quality personnel promoting the quality of our Companies and highlighting the cities of Jaguariaíva and Telêmaco Borba in the world map of quality in wood manufacturing.
* Technical Scope ISO 9001
BrasPine Madeiras Ltda.: Development, manufacture and delivery of frames, panels, beam, doorstop, blanks and cut stocks using woods as raw material.
Braslumber Indústria de Molduras Ltda.: Development, manufacture and delivery of frames, doorstop, blanks and cut stocks using woods as raw material.
* Geographic Scope
• Headquarters | Commercial Office: Rua Félix da Cunha, 1009 – 8º Andar – CEP 90570-001 – Porto Alegre – RS (only Quality Management System);
• Productive Unity BrasPine Madeiras Ltda.: Rodovia PR 151, Km 207,5 – CEP 84200-000 – Jaguariaíva – PR;
• Productive Unity Braslumber Indústria de Molduras Ltda.: Rodovia do Papel PR 160, Km 19 – CEP 84269-090 – Telêmaco Borba – PR.
- ACP Foreign Trade Award – Comm. Association of the State of Paraná – 1998
- Major Exporters Award of the State of Paraná – 2001, 2003 and 2007
- Export Quality Award – 2002 to 2008
- Major Exporters in Southern Brazil – 2003 to 2005
- Quality at Work SESI Award – 2003 to 2005
- Highlights of the Year Revista Referência Magazine – 2004
- Sul For Export Award – 2016 and 2017
- Major Exporters Award of the State of Paraná – 2008 and 2009
- Export Quality Award – 2005 to 2009
- Quality at Work SESI Award – 2008
- FIEP Industrial Merit Award – 2017
Moldurando Notícias Magazine
Four-monthly journal of BrasPine & Braslumber, which covers various topics for our employees and their families, such as: Company news, tips, internally held events, children’s games and many other topics.
The magazine is prepared by the Communication & Events team of the Company.